WARBOYS SCHOOL KITCHEN
Shari, Nicky & Noy in the school kitchen are dedicated to providing freshly prepared, delicious school meals for the students, made using the highest quality ingredients and healthy cooking methods.
School Dinners are managed by the Lunchtime Co.
Lunchtime Company is a small, schools-only contract caterer whose purpose is to integrate fabulous, individually tailored menu cycles, using excellent, local ingredients, with a professional and friendly service in an environment that encourages children to learn, love and eat together.
Please see below attachment for Autumn 1st Half Term menu.
Choosing a School Meal
The number of families choosing a school meal is on the increase. The Government recently published the School Food Plan to encourage even more families to make the switch from packed lunches.
Why choose a school meal?
- Pupils who have a hot, nutritionally balanaced meal at lunchtime are more likely to have better concentration in the afternoon.
- Children are given the opportunity to try new and different food.
- School meals offer convenience for families with busy lifestyles.
- Eating a school lunch teaches important social skills.
- A school lunch offers families value for money.
From September 2014, all Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 pupils in state-funded schools in England will be entitled to free school meals.